1.2.3 Casserole is easy, quick and kid friendly! Also known as Cheesy Hamburger and Tater Tot Casserole it’s ready in 30 minutes and your kids will ask for seconds!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small percentage on your purchase, which helps keep this website running! Thank you!
Are your kids back in school and life has suddenly gone from summer relaxation and fend for yourself in the kitchen to having to cook and prepare meals every night?
My house has!
Gone are the chill and grill days or picnics in the park and hello are the dining room table meals that need to be quick and easy so they don’t interrupt everything else on our schedules!
With school back in session or soon to be in session, we are all in need of a quick no fuss recipes.
The kind that are perfect for busy weeknights full of gymnastics and soccer practice.
After a long day at school, my daughter wants dinner sooner than later.
It’s not uncommon for us to eat at 5:00 on the nose because she claims she’s STARVING, even after eating a snack.
That’s one of the many reasons I love this 1.2.3 Casserole.
This 1.2.3 Casserole isn’t complicated, is packed with things my kids like and takes only 30 minutes to whip up!
This recipe has 6 ingredients that get layered, which is as easy as 1.2.3.
Whip this up and become Super Mom, or Super Dad and enjoy your success!
OR if you really want a gold star, make an extra one and freeze it for later!
That way when you’re busy and running around and running late getting home from work, all you have to do is toss it in the oven and heat it up!
No fuss and did I mention easy?
To accompany this meal how about rolls and a nice vegetable side dish? Perhaps a salad and fruit?
Whatever you feel is lacking from your diet that day, add that as a side!
This casserole really does go with just about any side dish you can whip up.
Go on, give this recipe a try, it’s so easy, that you really have nothing to lose!
It’s another one of our favorite quick and easy go to weeknight meals!
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Season Salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 pound frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is soft and translucent.
- In a 9x9 casserole dish, place ground beef and onion on bottom of dish.
- Gently sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon season salt over the top of beef.
- Sprinkle all of cheese on top of beef mixture.
- Spread cream of chicken soup over top of ground beef.
- Top with tater tots and sprinkle with remaining season salt.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve Immediately
Other 30 Minute Meals You’ll Love…