30 Minute Pizza Dough makes pizza night easy. Pepperoni Pizza, Barbecue pizza, any kind of pizza will work great with this easy and quick pizza dough.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small percentage on your purchase, which helps keep this website running! Thank you!
There are several foods of which my family is addicted to. Pizza is one of them.
Oddly, when it’s pizza night, there are no groans in regards to dinner, but happy children sitting at the dinner table eating away.
However, ordering pizza can get expensive. Especially when you love toppings.
So why not make it at home? And we all know a good pizza, starts with a good crust.
My goal with busy weeknights, isn’t a pizza crust that takes 1 hour to rise, but a quick 30 minute pizza dough from start to finish.
Now if you want any toppings on that 30 minute pizza dough, you’ll have to add in an extra 5 – 10 minutes to spread those toppings on.
However, a fully cooked, ready to eat, hot, homemade pizza on a weeknight in 40 minutes or less? I dare say sign me up!
In our house, my kids don’t actually eat pizza. They do however LOVE, and I mean LOVE, garlic cheese sticks.
This 30 minute pizza dough can easily be made into that as well.
Our favorite, go-to pizza is always pepperoni, pineapple, green peppers and onions.
However in recent years I’ve learned that a good majority of our friends have never put pineapple on pizza and think we are a bit odd for doing so.
Please tell me you don’t think we’re crazy. Fresh pineapple on pizza is AH-MAZING!
If you’ve not tried that yet, you really should.
And if you want a full recipe for an amazing pizza, I highly suggest checking out our Barbecue Sweet Pork Pizza.
The best part about that pizza is that it is a great way to use up leftover sweet pork (which is a must try recipe by the way)!
Go ahead and try this easy and quick 30 minute pizza dough and tell me what your favorite pizza toppings are!
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- In a mixing bowl combine yeast, warm water and sugar. Cover with a dish towel and let poof for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add salt, vegetable oil and flour 1/2 cup at a time, mixing between each addition.
- Once all of the flour has been added, cover again and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and roll out onto your favorite pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Add your favorite sauce and topping. Bake at 425*F for 20 minutes or until crust turns golden and cheese is melted.
Other 30 Minute Meals You’ll Love…