It’s no secret that my husband and I are dip lovers. It is our preferred midnight snack.
We love dips because they are so easy to whip together and, in general, can be enjoyed over several days.
This Pepperoni Pizza Dip is just like that. If you don’t eat it all then just cover it and put it in the fridge. When you are ready to enjoy it again, pop it back in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
However, I don’t expect that to happen. This pepperoni pizza dip is cheesy goodness that you’ll want to keep eating.
And I certainly wont judge you if you choose to eat it for lunch or dinner.
What I love most about this dip is that you can make it ahead of time. Just prepare the dish and cover it with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated. When ready pop it in the oven.
It’s a great game day dip or party dip that wont have you in the kitchen for hours. And because it’s pizza in a dip, it’s kid approved!
If you love pepperoni pizza and dips, then give this one a try at your next event!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces (or 1 cup) pizza sauce (or favorite spaghetti sauce)
- 1/4 cup Pepperoni, diced.
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 2 Green onions, diced
- french bread or crackers or bread sticks for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, Italian seasonings and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on the bottom of a pie plate or 9x9 casserole dish.
- Combine Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle half the cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon pizza sauce over cheese and gently spread it around.
- Top with sliced pepperoni, remaining cheese, green peppers & onions.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with remaining cheese, peppers, and onion
Items recommended for this recipe include…
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love…