Mmmm. There is nothing quite like a flavored homemade butter to compliment toast or pancakes.
Plus with strawberries in season, it’s hard to resist eating them in some form with every meal.
This recipe is super simple and is smooth and creamy – no chunks here.
This strawberry butter only takes minutes to make and is outstanding for any strawberry lover!
And before you go changing the recipe thinking the tiny bit of sugar isn’t needed because your strawberries are sweet enough, it is.
The first time I made it I omitted the sugar and though it was still tasty it was a bit tart.
So the sugar was just the right kick to sweeten it up!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Place strawberries in a blender and blend until a nice powder. Set aside.
- In a container, mash butter with the back of a spoon until nice and creamy.
- Add in strawberry powder and mix well.
- Add in powdered sugar. Mix again.
- Allow butter to sit for at least 1 hour before eating to allow the strawberry powder to fully meld into butter.
- When not in use, keep refrigerated. See note.
Butter gets hard in the fridge. I recommend taking it out of the fridge to soften for a few hours before use (depend on on temperature of house).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g