We love pizza. We used to do Pizza Mondays, then it turned into Pizza Fridays and now it’s just whenever we feel like it – which is pretty often. And one of my favorite things is leftover pizza. I’m one of those odd balls, that loves pizza for breakfast.
So when I saw an idea for breakfast pizza on a recipe card that was inside one of my mother-in-law’s scrapbook cook books, I was all over it. I adjusted the recipe to meet the items I had on hand and voila! It turned out amazing!
So amazing, that I made it two days in a row. I made part of it meat free and the other part packed full of ham for my husband.
The best part is that you can adapt this to whatever you like. Just think of the items you like in your omelet, and then toss it all together into a pizza form. Easy, adaptable and delicious!
Oh and did I mention it’s a great way to use up leftover ham like our Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham!!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links as a free service to you!
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Pillsbury pre-made pizza dough sheet
- 1 cup frozen hash brown rounds, thawed and quartered.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons & 2 teaspoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Using a pizza pan, roll out crescent rolls in a circle pointing each tip towards the center. Stretch and press dough together and seal up edges creating a round pizza. (If you don't have a pizza pan, or don't want to go through the hassle, use Pillsbury pizza dough and roll out to fit a jellyroll pan (cookie sheet with edges).
- Roll edges of dough up creating a pizza edge which will help keep the eggs in.
- Sprinkle dough with ham, hash browns, peppers, and green onions & any other desired toppings.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Pour over veggies.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are tanned.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Items recommended for this recipe include…
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love…