2 Ingredient Biscuits are a great side to pot roast or soup! This is also the perfect recipe for anyone who is new to cooking, college student or newlywed!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small percentage on your purchase, which helps keep this website running! Thank you!
Homemade Biscuits are a weakness of mine.
Ok, any form of bread is a weakness of mine. I LOVE carbs.
When asked what my favorite food is, I always say bread.
Why? Because it’s so diverse!
Really, bread comes in so many flavors and even textures, that you really can’t go wrong with choosing it as your favorite food. It’s certainly mine!
So really, who wouldn’t choose bread as a favorite food?
Speaking of bread, here’s an odd fact.
My kids are oddly obsessed with bread dough. They LOVE bread dough.
I can get them to do just about anything for a hunk of bread dough.
They love bread dough, not for it’s fun elastic texture, but because they think it’s absolutely delicious.
I personally think bread dough is gross, but to each their own.
These 2 Ingredient Biscuits are for sure a winner in my book in the bread category.
They literally have TWO ingredients, take 5 minutes to whip up and taste great.
They also don’t have any extra sugar, and really don’t need it.
I love using them to sop up a tasty soup, but have also been known to slather mine up with butter and a tasty jam and enjoy it that way.
The jam gives all the extra sweetness they need for those who like a sweeter biscuit. However, they taste great by themselves.
I personally think this is a must have recipe for anyone who thinks they can’t cook, any college student or any newlywed who wants to try to impress their spouse.
It’s a basic, simple recipe that uses ingredients you probably already have on hand!
If you love biscuits and love easy recipes, then this is the one for you!
Comment below and tell me what your favorite meal is that you will be serving with these 2 Ingredient Biscuits!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream + 1 Tablespoon
- 2 1/4 cup self rising flour
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Prepare a baking sheet and set aside.
- Whip all of heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add flour and whip up with mixer until dough comes together.
- If your dough will not come together, but instead looks like small peas, add a teaspoon more of heavy cream.
- If your dough is too sticky, add a sprinkle of flour to the batch.
- Form 8 biscuits in your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until biscuits are beginning to turn golden.
Other Biscuits You’ll Love…