Pink Puffcorn is the perfect treat for Valentine’s day, a pink baby shower or even a girl gender reveal surprise! And as any princess will tell you, this Pink Puffcorn is a must have at every tea party!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small percentage on your purchase, which helps keep this website running! Thank you!
So much so that we gave it away as part of our cookie platters to my daughters teachers, friends and a variety of people who visited our home.
We’d make a batch and as soon as that batch was gone, we’d make another batch.
It was a quick 10 minute treat that EVERYONE loved, especially my daughter.
So naturally, with something we love so much, we want to adapt it and find any excuse to make it after the Christmas season.
The easiest way to do this is to look towards the next holiday.
This Pink Puffcorn is the perfect sweet treat for your sweetheart! And as I said, it only takes about 10 minutes to make!
We loved the way our Pink Puffcorn turned out with a white chocolate drizzle and my daughter was once again happy to have her beloved chocolate covered puffcorn back!
This makes a great gift for fellow school students as a valentines or a special treat for the teacher!
However, Valentine’s Day isn’t the only time you need a little pink in your life!
How about a quick and festive baby shower treat! Anyone expecting a little girl will love this Pink Puffcorn.
And as a hostess, it wont keep you in the kitchen for hours and your guests will go nuts for how delicious it is!
It also makes a great gender announcement to your co-workers, friends and family.
Pink Puffcorn is a quick, easy treat to make that you can bag up and pass out to all your friends as a cute way to announce the gender of your baby!
Another reason to make Pink Puffcorn is for a Princess party! Perfect for birthdays or tea parties, every little girl will love the color pink at her party table!
For us, it’s just another excuse to make our favorite treat and you better believe we’ll be enjoying this for dessert with our Valentine’s Day dinner!
If you need a little pink in your life, but don’t have time to slave over an intricate treat, stick to the basics and whip this up!
I will warn you though, it’s addicting. Not a single person in my family can walk past this without sneaking a bite or two.
If you love quick treats that taste great too, give this a try! I suspect you’ll quickly claim it to be a favorite in your house too!
- 9 ounces Puffcorn, butter flavor
- 3 cups white chocolate chips or 24 ounces of White Candy Melts
- 6 - 8 Red Candy Melts discs depending on the color of pink you wish to have.
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips or 1 cup (8 ounces) of white candy melts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pour Puffcorn into a large bowl or roasting pan.
- In a smaller heat proof glass or metal bowl. Add white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Place chocolate chip bowl on top of a small sauce pan with 1 inch of water.
- Turn heat to medium and slowly melt chocolate.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, add red candy melts. Stir until melted and mixture is desired color of pink.
- Pour over puffcorn.
- Stir well.
- Spread chocolate puffcorn onto 2 cookie sheets and allow to cool and dry.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- If you wish to have a white chocolate drizzle, melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips or candy melts the same way as described above.
- Pour this mixture into a sandwich sized ziploc bag.
- Snip the tiniest of holes in one corner.
- Wearing oven mitts or something to protect your hands from the hot chocolate, drizzle chocolate on top of pink popcorn.
- Allow to dry and devour!
Other Pink Treats You’ll Enjoy…