We tend to make a few hams each year. Thanksgiving, Easter and then one or two other times, just because ham is one of the few foods my daughter will eat over and over again and never gets tired of.
However, it’s difficult for my small family to eat and entire ham. So I like to find other dishes that I can use leftover ham in.
Surprisingly, these Ham & Cheese Biscuits make a great on the go breakfast item or a perfect side to a lunch or dinner.
They pack well in a school lunch and taste great warm or cold.
We really enjoyed them and they were the perfect way to use up those little bits of leftover ham.
They are an adaption of our cheddar biscuit recipe and definitely worth a try!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links as a free service to you!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk, any percent
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- Optional Topping (we liked it)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450*F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, a baking mat or non-stick foil.
- In a bowl combine Bisquick, cheese & ham. Toss to combine.
- Slowly add milk and stir until all milk has been added and mixture is thick and combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or a large spoon, scoop out approximately 2-3 Tablespoon mounds onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and edges are just beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from oven.
- If doing the topping, combine melted butter and garlic powder. Spoon over biscuits while hot.
- Allow to cool on racks for 3 - 5 minutes.
Items recommended for this recipe include…
Another Recipe We Think You’ll love…