If you’ve not tried the Coconut Hot Chocolate recipe I posted a while back, then you are seriously missing out.
Not only is it SUPER yummy, but the leftovers make for an excellent treat drink too! There is zero waste when it comes to this yummy drink!
- Left over and frozen Thick and Creamy Coconut Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- I freeze my hot chocolate in a tupperware container. To remove from tupperware, let dish sit in bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes. It should slide out easily.
- Add more milk if a thinner shake is desired.