The general response I get from people when the worlds Buffalo Sauce are brought up is that it’s spicy and hot and they tend to avoid it at all costs.
Yes, it’s true that Buffalo sauce CAN be spicy and hot. BUT not in all cases.
Take our 30 minute Buffalo Chicken Soup. It’s amazing. Simple, easy and delicious. And in every case, once I can get people past the mental block of ‘it’s going to be spicy’, have yet to find someone who didn’t like it.
It’s packed with the buffalo flavor but none of the spice.
The same thing can be applied to these Buffalo Bleu Cheese Deviled Eggs. Packed with flavor, but without the spice.
In fact, my 1 year old LOVES these. He also loved our Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs (which aren’t spicy).
These took only 10 minutes to whip up and tasted great. A perfect twist on the classic deviled egg!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links as a free service to you!
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 stalk of celery, minced
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Cut each egg in half and remove yolk.
- Place yolk into a bowl and pulverize with a fork until powdery.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, celery and buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Scoop contents into a ziploc bag. Seal bag and cut tip off end.
- Squeeze contents into each egg white.
- Top with Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Drizzle with additional buffalo sauce - only if you want a little extra kick.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by: Food Network
Items recommended for this recipe include….
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love…